90/100 by 416286 users
- Title : Paul Summers 1969 Chevy Nova With A LS7 427 Lives To Fight Another Day 1972 chevy nova in All Chevy Models category
- Filename : All Chevy Models-Paul Summers 1969 Chevy Nova With A LS7 427 Lives To Fight Another Day-1972 chevy nova
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1000 x 667 pixels
- Resolution: High-res
- Category : All Chevy Models
- Labeled with: 1972 chevy nova body parts‚ 1972 chevy nova paint colors‚ 1972 chevy nova factory paint colors . 1972 chevy nova aftermarket parts‚ 1972 chevy nova front seats‚ 1972 chevy nova 4 door , all chevy models category
Some questions frequently asked by users : is my 1972 chevy nova any good?
i just bought a 72' chevy nova with a 350 motor and posi rear end. the engine, the transmition and the rear end all have less than 10,000 miles on them.
should i buy this 1972 chevrolet nova ss350?
i am thinking about buying 1972 chevrolet nova ss350. the price is offered at $23,990. i talked to them and had it down to $20,000. is that a good deal? car has been rebuilt from the engine to the interior. it looks like new and not much rust at the bottom of the car. should i buy it? website to the car is http://www.flemingsultimategarage.com/galleria_detailed.php?id=c195&nhs=0&make=&cat=chevrolet&mt3= the website has car info, pictures and even has the video of the car.
old cars like the 1972 chevy nova?
i'm not that knowledgeable in the muscle cars and old school cars field, but today i rode in a 1972 chevy nova and i gotta say this car kicks as*. i want to get one of these soon. are there any other good cars that you think i might like? and by like i mean the look, the feel to the driving, and the interior design, roominess. preferably cars that aren't too steep in price. thanks! i also want to know what type of car the 1972 chevy nova is. how would i search for other cars of the same types.
how much is a 1972 chevy nova ss worth?
there is a 1972 chevy nova ss (4-door) for sale. i only had enough time to take a glance, but it has original interior, a new stereo system, missing the right rear-view mirror, a tiny crack in the grille, and could probably use a paint job (minor detailing). i'm still looking into how well everything is under the hood. if it's in pretty good condition, does anyone know how much it might be worth?
how much does an engine cost for a 1972 chevy nova?
- Total Download : 340