90/100 by 257427 users
- Title : 1961 Corvair Rampside Features GM's Funkiest Design ChevroletForum 1961 chevy apache in All Chevy Models category
- Filename : All Chevy Models-1961 Corvair Rampside Features GM's Funkiest Design ChevroletForum-1961 chevy apache
- Filetype: PNG
- Original Size: 1000 x 562 pixels
- Resolution: High Resolution
- Category : All Chevy Models
- Labeled with: 1961 chevy apache parts‚ 1961 chevy apache truck for sale‚ 1961 chevy apache hood for sale : 1961 chevy apache stepside for sale‚ 1961 chevrolet apache stepside‚ 1961 chevrolet apache panel truck : all chevy models category
Some questions frequently asked by users : 1961 c10 chevy apache factory colors?
i am restoring a 1961 apache and am wondering what the original factory colors were.
how much can i get for an 1961 chevrolet apache 10?
i have a 1961 chevrolet apache 10. i want to get rid of it and make some cash. it's in horrible condition, it doesn't even run, and the floor is nearly rotted out. there are holes in it where rust has eaten through and the interior is nearly stripped. i know i won't be able to sell it as a car. so i'm thinking scrap. does anybody know about how much this vehicle would be worth if i cut it up and sold it as scrap? the engine is still in it btw. actually, forget it. my girlfriend doesn't want me getting rid of the thing for her.
how much does a 1961 standard engine chevy apache cost?
i just wana know what can i get money out of it
chevy apache: is a gap between door and cab bad?
i am looking at buying a 1961 chevy apache and the door when shut are and 1/2 in out from the rest of the cab is that normal or did the cab/frame warp? the doors are solid to the truck too!
open question: 327 chevy not getting spark?
i recently bought a 1961 chevy apache 20 with a 327 in it. my only problem with it is that i'm not getting any spark. i replaced the rotor( that might be spelled wrong) and distributer cap. i also replaced the wires that go from the spark plugs to the distributer cap and got new spark plugs and gapped them to .035. i didn't replace the points because they were clean as a whistle and frankly they're kind of a pain to replace. i think it might not be getting spark because of the coil. you see, i don't have the key but with old chevys, you can turn them over by hand if your ignition is unlocked. but without the key, would it maybe not be getting any spark to the coil? i don't know if that would make a differnce or not. i am going to try running some wire from the on the battery to the on the coil. please leave an answer if you have any information on what my problem may be. the battery is brand new too.
- Total Download : 420