90/100 by 213897 users
- Title : 1957 Used Chevrolet Bel Air For Sale At WeBe Autos Serving Long ... 1957 chevy 210 for sale in All Chevy Models category
- Filename : All Chevy Models-1957 Used Chevrolet Bel Air For Sale At WeBe Autos Serving Long ...-1957 chevy 210 for sale
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1024 x 682 pixels
- Resolution: High-def
- Category : All Chevy Models
- Labeled with: 1957 chevy 210 project car for sale‚ 57 chevy 210 hardtop for sale‚ classic 1957 chevrolet 210 for sale , 1957 chevy 210 2 door post for sale‚ 1957 chevy 210 4 door sedan for sale‚ 1957 chevy 210 for sale california : 57 chevy 210 parts for sale‚ all chevy models category
Some questions frequently asked by users : where can i find a 1957 chevy wagon?
any ideas on websites that feature classic cars for sale? provide me a working website for classic cars, i may provide you with a best answer. thanks!
what is ebay's seller's amount limit for one month?
i have a 1957 chevrolet bel air 210 for sale. is there any policy that says i cant make over a certain amount of $ in one month with a regular sellers account? im confused about this. please help.
need to sell a '54 chevy del-ray and i don't know what it's worth.?
i have a '54 chevrolet del-ray that i bought for $3,100 and i have put a little work into it, but it is taking up too much space and i have to get rid of it. the engine is a 235 6 cylinder with 67,000 original miles and it runs (fairly, but it runs) the body was re-painted to original color and is flawless. the stainless trim is a little banged up and needs repair, but there is almost no rust on it because it was garaged all these years. the only rust it has is a few small spots in the trunk. there is no carpeting and the upholstery needs completely replaced, which i was quoted $1,100 to fix. other then what i have mentioned, the car is in great shape. i have whitewall tires with good tread and 4 extra new tires. i don't know where to look to get an accurate appraisel for it and i don't want to be ripped off. to mdcbert: "the chevrolet delray debuted in 1954 as an optional trim level on the mid-range 210 series of chevrolet's full-size automobile. it later became a distinct series of its own. model history 1954-1957 the delray was a two-door sedan featuring an upgraded vinyl upholstery with "waffle-like" pleating, color-keyed to the exterior, along with carpeting and other minor upgrades. the standard equipment was otherwise essentially similar to the regular 210 models. the delray was offered until 1957, and proved reasonably popular. 1958 in 1958, the delray became a distinct series of its own, taking the place of the 150. the delray was chevrolet's price-leading, no-frills model, with the more expensive models being the biscayne, bel air and impala (the last being a sub-model of the bel air)." - wikipedia please try and do a little research before answering my question. thank you to everyone else.
- Total Download : 142