- Title : 1981 Chevrolet Corvette Stealth Amplifier System, IPhone Adapter ... 1981 chevy corvette in Corvette category
- Filename : Corvette-1981 Chevrolet Corvette Stealth Amplifier System, IPhone Adapter ...-1981 chevy corvette
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 910 x 607 pixels
- Resolution: High Resolution
- Category : Corvette
- Labeled with: 1981 chevy corvette hp‚ 1981 chevrolet corvette coupe specs‚ 1981 chevrolet corvette stingray or 1981 chevy corvette kbb‚ blue book value 1981 chevy corvette‚ 1981 chevy corvette reviews or corvette category
Some questions frequently asked by users : is a 1981 chevrolet corvette fuel injected?
does this car come stock with fuel injection or is it carbureted
how do you install a fuel pump push rod on a 1981 chevy corvette?
how much is a 1981 corvette worth?
this guy is selling his 1981 corvette with 138000 miles. the seats are ripped and the air conditioner needs to be replaced( the man told me that the car doesn't get cold and it only emits hot air, i think the air conditioner needs gas). how much is this corvette worth? also, about how many miles do corvette engines take before they need to rebuilt?
the 1981 z28 chevy camaro or the 1963 chevy corvette sting ray coupe?
what engine should i drop into an '81 corvette?
my dad owns a 1981 chevrolet corvette and keeps complaining about how it's "gutless" due to emissions control and other environmental protection acts that were put in place when the car was built. i did some research for him (he is rather technologically challenged) and came to the conclusion that the engine is weak by make, and not because of any governors or restrictors that would be easy to remove. that is why i'm asking what a good engine would be to put in the car to give it a little more kick, but still maintain the "vette feel." i was thinking something older, possibly an old vette engine. we do not want to compromise the stock configuration if possible. please help, especially of you have a professional or "expert" base in this topic. remember, we'd like to do the least amount of modifications as possible, but still want to ramp up the power from our current "wimpy" 190 hp.
- Total Download : 334