- Title : JASONS CLASSIC CARS: Just Bought A 1966 Chevy C20 Pickup 1966 chevy c20 in All Chevy Models category
- Filename : All Chevy Models-JASONS CLASSIC CARS: Just Bought A 1966 Chevy C20 Pickup-1966 chevy c20
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1024 x 538 pixels
- Resolution: High-def
- Category : All Chevy Models
- Labeled with: 1966 chevy c20 camper special‚ 1966 chevy c20 specs‚ 1966 chevy c20 wheels , 1966 chevrolet c20 specs‚ 1966 chevy c20‚ 1966 chevy c20 parts and all chevy models category
Some questions frequently asked by users : open question: what should i look for to verify a "numbers matching" 1966 chevy c20?
i have a 1966 chevy c20 pickup. i want to verify that it is an all original, "numbers matching" truck before i invest a lot of money into having it restored. what parts should be stamped with numbers? is the number stamped on the parts supposed to be the same as the vin of the truck? where should i look to find the number stamped on each part? for instance, i know the engine is supposed to be numbers matching, but the only thing i can see stamped on it is the firing order. any help or links to where i could find this type of information would be greatly appreciated!!
how many 1966 chevrolet c30's were produced?
i'm curious to how many 1966 chevrolet c30 stepside long beds were produced?
a 1966 chevy c20/283, what is the point gap and dwell angle? how are the adjustments made?
within the distributor cap is an assembly referred to as the "points" what are the measurements for the points gap and what exactly is a dwell angle? 1966 chevy c20, 283 v-8 "original"
1966 chevy c20 or 1976 ford f250 camper special?
chevy: http://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/4127971771.html or ford: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/4153341272.html
open question: should i have a rv cam installed when i get the original 327 v8 engine from my 1966 chevy c20 remanufactured?
i am going to get the original, numbers matching 327 v8 engine in my 1966 chevy c20 pickup remanufactured (it currently burns oil like crazy). the reman company suggested installing an rv cam in the engine. would doing this affect the "original" aspect of the engine and lower its value? or is it inconsequential since the main engine body will remain original?
- Total Download : 341